Work / Education
In 2008 she decided to turn her lifelong aspiration for artistic expression into a career and she began selling her creations Internationally.
She also developed an interest in psychology, spirituality, meditation and personal development, all these subjects deeply influencing her as a human being and as an artist. Along the way she was inspired by thinkers such as Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, Neale Donald Walsh, Deepak Chopra. Furthermore, she started to learn about angel therapy from Doreen Virtue.
Elena is a self-taught artist and she loves travelling and taking long walks in the nature, as nature is the mother of us all, a perfect masterpiece of beauty. The beautiful things she has experienced during her travels, especially from Mexico and Italy (sights, colours, shapes, sounds and flavours) have been an inspiration for her artistic work.
Most of her paintings convey a positive message that can HEAL fears and bring hope and happiness in your life, COLOR your everyday life and CAPTURE a part of your heart.
Each painting is side painted, therefore framing is not needed, READY TO HANG, signed and dated, as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Awards & Distinctions:
- Some of her paintings are held in private collections in Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Estonia, Germany, Gibraltar, Guadalajara, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, USA
- artist in residence Guadalajara, Mexico
- No Name Collective Gallery UK - December issue 2021 magazine
- Universidad de Los Andes, dep Historia del Arte, Bogota, Colombia- Ciclo Vulcarte – finalist dec 2021
- Universidad de Los Andes, dep Arte, Bogota, Colombia - Ciclo Urgente – finalist nov 2021
- In the period 2020-2021, she has completed various courses of MOMA (The Museum of Modern Art, New York City)
- The 41st International Artavita Online Art Contest - 2020 nominated - Santa Barbara, USA
- Arthola Art Sharing Platform - April 2020 contest – Winner first prize